How to Forget Your Bad Ex

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

micky

36, male

BRONZE

How to Forget Your Bad Ex

from micky on 03/25/2014 10:37 PM

The reason why I used the word "BAD" is because, sometimes, we break up with the best people, either carelessly, reasons that are not worth it or sometimes, parental advice. Here, I will be talking of the "bad ex" that we, have no choice, but to break up with. These are people that prevent us from reaching our goals, make us sad always, cheat on us, not ready to help and a lot of bad things associated with them; their dilapidated attitude can also cause heart attack to us. Outside breaking up with them, we are sometimes the object of the break up; we do our best and they break our hearts. I want to tell you : relationship is a good thing when u complement each other, when you respect each other and ready to assist each other. This piece will guide you on how to avoid these bad people that don't know your worth or value.
Before going into those points, let's digress a little. The main fact is that: you really have to be good to get a good partner. Sometimes we try to be good, or rather, we r good, but we still find the bad people being attracted to us. If you r the one in this category, sit back nd enjoy ways you can move forward quickly. Those steps are:

1. Always have it at the back of your mind that you will always get hurt- Truly you are not a machine. When you experience a break up, always know that you will surely get hurt for a PERIOD of time. Having this knowledge will make you scale true the hard period. NOTE, having this mind set before a relationship can also make you loose trust and commitment in your partner quickly. Take note.

2. Have good companies- There are good and bad ones, but when I say good companies, I mean people that truly care for you; people you share bonds with and secrets. Tell them all you r going true at the moment and it will surely ease your pain. Remember, a problem shared is half solved.
3. Avoid their pictures, chats, calls and even places where you had the best fun if possible- Those places and things can make you get drenched in the pool of the fake and may tempt you to going back into it. Try as much as possible to avoid them.

4. Be good, dress good and act perfect- Common! You r not the first to experience heart break, neither will you b the last. Dress well so that you can attract the right people. When I say dress well, am not saying putting on rags that may give your "next catch" the wrong impression about you; be responsible. Dress smart, look good and act as if nothing is wrong.

5 Don't take eternity before dating again- The more time you wait, the more you think about him/her, and the more you feel hurt. Look for the best one on your list and go 4 him/her. Who knows? He/she might b d RIGHT PERSON FOR YOU.
This can also work 4 bad , or that think you can't live without them. Stay bless.

It pays to be good

« Back to forum