I pledge to Africa

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

kingjohn

36, male

BRONZE

I pledge to Africa

from kingjohn on 12/29/2013 04:27 PM

I pledge Allegiance to my Afrikan People.

I pledge to develop my mind and body to the greatest extent possible.

I will learn all that I can in order to give my best to my people and our struggle for liberation through revolution.

I will keep myself physically fit, building a strong body free from drugs and other substances, which weaken me and make me less capable of defending myself, my family and my Afrikan brothers and sisters.

I will unselfishly share my knowledge and understanding with others in order to bring about change more quickly.

I will discipline myself to direct my energies thoughtfully and constructively rather than wasting time in idle hatred.

I will train myself never to hurt or allow others to harm my Afrikan brothers and sisters, for I recognize that we need every Afrikan man, woman and child to be physically, mentally and psychologically strong.

These principles I pledge to practice daily and to teach them to others in order to unite my people in the struggle for freedom and and Independece.
I pledge to the mutli ethnicity of our nation and the unity of our diverse cutoms and norm
 I pldge to the cradle of humanity and Believe in upholding  the dignity of Africa.
  I resist the destructions and the suffreing our  fellow Africans

When you dreams dream big as big as the occean

« Back to forum