" /> Suche nach Beiträgen von Justice - JOIN, CREATE,ENJOY AND CONNECT WITH FRIENDS

Search for posts by Justice

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  »  |  Last Search found 21 matches:

Justice

44, male

11 Hints of Life

from Justice on 01/04/2014 09:05 PM

1. It hurts to someone and not be d in return. But what is more painful is to someone and never find the courage to let that person know how you feel.
2. A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means a lot to you, only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and you just have to let go.
3. The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.
4. It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.
5. It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to someone-but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.
6. Don't go for looks, they can deceive. Don't go for wealth, even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright.
7. Dream what you want to dream, go where you want to go, be what you want to be. Because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.
8. Always put yourself in the other's shoes. If you feel that it hurts you, it probably hurts the person too.
9. A careless word may kindle strife. A cruel word may wreck
a life. A timely word may level stress. But a loving word may heal and bless.
10. The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything they just make the most of everything that comes
along their way.
11. Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, ends with a tear. When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you're the one smiling and everyone around you is crying.

It pays to be good and It is more blessed to give than to recieve

Justice

44, male

The most isolated people on the earth

from Justice on 01/04/2014 09:01 PM

Many of the Jarawas who could only speak their native tongue are now fluent in Hindi [Picture courtesy: Survival International]

Port Blair - At 120km north of capital Port Blair in India’s archipelago of Andaman and Nicobar, Baratang is an important point of transit for travellers looking to cross shallow stretches of sea that separate towns of middle and North Andaman.

In the last 10 years, Baratang has also become popular among tourists for its active mud volcanoes and beautiful limestone caves spread across narrow waterways around the island.

But often it's the lure of meeting the "Jarawa" that brings thousands of Indian and foreign tourists every year to the area.

Till a decade ago the name "Jarawa" evoked only fear. The bow and arrow-wielding tribesmen were known to be extremely hostile to outsiders. The Jarawas would also occasionally attack settlements adjoining their habitation.

Considered one of the most isolated people on earth, the Jarawa are a hunter-gatherer tribe that has lived in the dense forests of Andaman Islands completely cut off from the outside world for thousands of years. But things are changing fast as modern influences creep in.

No more hostile

For starters the Jarawas are no longer hostile to outsiders and have begun shunning their traditional way of life for perks that come from being a tourist attraction. According to eyewitness accounts, the tribesmen who have for generations survived on hunting and fishing now often ask for food and tobacco from tourists passing through their reserve forests.

Also, many of the Jarawas who could only speak their native tongue are now fluent in Hindi, the language spoken by north Indians, many of whom have settled there.

But conservationists are watching these changes with alarm.

"Initially it was the odd traveller who interacted with the Jarawas but soon tourists started coming in droves as the word spread about these encounters," said Denis Giles, a Port Blair based rights activist.

"Tourists began bringing them food, tobacco and alcohol," Giles told Al Jazeera. "All you have to do is buy a bus ticket from Port Blair to Baratang and chances are you will catch a glimpse of them," he added.

According to experts, one of the key reasons for the changes in Jarawa lifestyle has been the construction of the Andaman Trunk Road (ATR), a two-lane highway that connects parts of Middle and South Andaman and passes through the heart of Jarawa territory.

Though the Indian government has never formally allowed outside contact with the Jarawas, critics argue that construction of the trunk road has led to free mixing with the tribe, often with disastrous consequences.

"In the past few years outbreak of measles and malaria has been reported among the Jarawas, which was unheard of in the past," Giles said.

Court ban on tourism

Taking cognizance of the situation, India’s Supreme Court has banned all tourism activity around the Jarawa territory and has ordered the creation of a buffer zone with a radius of five km around the Jarawa reserve where no commercial activity can take place.

In addition, the apex court in its judgment in earlier this year also directed the local administration to restrict the number of visitors travelling through the trunk road and also strictly monitor and prevent any tourism activity related to the Jarawas. The Andaman administration in its 2004 Jarawa policy has called for maximum autonomy and minimum interference for the tribe.

But such measures may have come a little too late and experts argue that the damage is irreversible already even as questions remain on the efficacy of hastily implemented protective measures.

"Many of the Jarawas, especially the younger generation, are now too accustomed to their present way of life, they may just refuse to go back to their hunting-gathering ways," said Amlan Dutta, an environmentalist who was followed the developments closely.

Significantly, those advocating isolation for Jarawas maintain that the only way to protect the them is by closing the Andaman Trunk Road altogether, which would immediately stop the human safaris and interaction with outsiders.

But such a move has met with stiff resistance from the local people for whom the trunk road is the only option to access remote parts of North and Middle Andaman on land.

"Any decision to close down the ATR will have serious fallouts for settlers," said Paritosh Halder, who runs a grocery store in the town of Rangat in Middle Andaman.

"Thousands will be deprived of livelihood and quick access to emergency services which are only available in Port Blair," he said.

Other threats

But even as debate rages on the future of the trunk road, the Jarawas continue to face other threats.

In 2011, a Jarawa youth was allegedly attacked and seriously injured by poachers from neighbouring Myanmar who often illegally cross the international maritime border to smuggle timber and wildlife from Andaman Islands. There have been similar reports of attacks on Jarawas in the past.

Jarawa rights activists also allege that while the foreign poachers are often dealt with seriously by Indian law enforcement officials, the local poaching activity often goes unpunished which has resulted in serious depletion of food reserves of the Jarawas who are solely dependent on the forest for their survival.

"Poaching, both foreign and local, remain rife, despite stringent regulations and long prison sentences for those found guilty," said Sophie Grig, Senior Campaigner of Survival International, an international human rights advocacy group.

"Local poachers in particular are often not prosecuted. Without the animals the Jarawa will not be able to survive. For tribal people to be able to continue to thrive it is essential that they are secure in their land and able to choose and control who comes into their territory," she said.

But above all, the larger debate remains whether the Jarawas, who are often referred to as primitive and pre-historic people should be allowed to choose for themselves.

"The question is whether the Jarawas can make an informed decision now," said Dutta.

"I feel the best way forward is to let them be and not push them into joining the mainstream," he said.

The Great Andamanese

Incidentally, the Jarawas are not the only indigenous group facing a challenge to their existence. The Andaman and Nicobar islands are home to five different indigenous groups and the example of the "Great Andamanese" is often cited when it comes to deciding a future course for the Jarawas.

Once the most numerous of the five major indigenous groups in the Andaman Islands with an estimated population of 6,000, only 52 members of the Great Andamanese tribe survive today. Already, their tribal and linguistic distinctions have disappeared owing to interracial breeding.

According to latest estimates there are about 400 members of the Jarawa tribe currently and time could be running out fast for them. If unprotected, the Jarawas too could go the Great Andamanese way.

Justice

44, male

Re: Animals do pray also

from Justice on 12/28/2013 08:28 PM

If they pray I want to know who do they pray to and by whose medium are they using

Justice

44, male

Re: Ladies These are good qualities you need in men

from Justice on 10/16/2013 12:21 AM

All these qualities abound in many men but it takes a wise lady  to figure them out  and stick to such men

Justice

44, male

The Atrocities of Christopher Columbus

from Justice on 10/15/2013 11:42 PM

On the second Monday of October each year, Native Americans cringe at the thought of honoring a man who committed atrocities against Indigenous Peoples.

Columbus Day was conceived by the Knights of Columbus, a Catholic Fraternal organization, in the 1930s because they wanted a Catholic hero. After President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed the day into law as a federal holiday in 1937, the rest has been history.

In an attempt to further thwart the celebration of this “holiday,” we at ICTMN have outlined eight misnomers and bloody, greedy, sexually perverse and horrendous atrocities committed by Columbus and his men.

On the Way—Columbus Stole a Sailor’s Reward

After obtaining funding for his explorations to reach Asia from the seizure and sale of properties from Spanish Jews and Muslims by order of King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella, Columbus headed out to explore a new world with money and ships.

Brimming with the excitement of discovering new land, Columbus offered a reward of 10,000 maravedis or about $540 (a sailor’s yearly salary) for the first person to discover such land. Though another sailor saw the land in October 1492, Columbus retracted the reward he had previously offered because he claimed he had seen a dim light in the west.

Replicas of the Niña, Pinta and Santa Maria in the North River, New York. They crossed from Spain to be present at the World's Fair at Chicago. (Andrews, E. Benjamin. History of the United States, volume V. Charles Scribner’s Sons, New York. 1912/Wikimedia)
Replicas of the Niña, Pinta and Santa Maria in the North River, New York. They crossed from Spain to be present at the World's Fair at Chicago. (Andrews, E. Benjamin. History of the United States, volume V. Charles Scribner’s Sons, New York. 1912/Wikimedia)

Columbus Never Landed on American Soil—Not in 1492, Not Ever

We’re not talking about the Leif Ericson Viking explorer story.  We mean Columbus didn’t land on the higher 48—ever. Columbus quite literally landed in what is now known as the Bahamas and later Hispaniola, present-day Haiti and the Dominican Republic.

Upon arrival, Columbus and his expedition of weapon laden Spaniards met the Arawaks, Tainos and Lucayans—all friendly, according to Columbus’ writings. Soon after arriving, Columbus wrecked the Santa Maria and the Arawaks worked for hours to save the crew and cargo.

Impressed with the friendliness of the native people, Columbus seized control of the land in the name of Spain. He also helped himself to some locals. In his journal he wrote:

“As soon as I arrived in the Indies, on the first Island which I found, I took some of the natives by force in order that they might learn and might give me information of whatever there is in these parts.”

Columbus Painted a Horrible Picture of Peaceful Natives

When Columbus first saw the Native Arawaks that came to greet him and his crew he spoke with a peaceful and admiring tone.

“They ... brought us parrots and balls of cotton and spears and many other things... They willingly traded everything they owned...  They were well-built, with good bodies and handsome features.... They do not bear arms, and do not know them, for I showed them a sword, they took it by the edge and cut themselves out of ignorance. They have no iron. Their spears are made of cane... . They would make fine servants.... With fifty men we could subjugate them all and make them do whatever we want.”

After several months in the Caribbean, on January 13, 1493 two Natives were murdered during trading. Columbus, who had otherwise described the Natives as gentle people wrote “(they are) evil and I believe they are from the island of Caribe, and that they eat men.” He also described them as “savage cannibals, with dog-like noses that drink the blood of their victims.”

The cannibal story is taught as fact in some of today’s schools.

Columbus’ Men Were Rapists and Murderers

On Columbus’s first trip to the Caribbean, he later returned to Spain and left behind 39 men who went ahead and helped themselves to Native women. Upon his return the men were all dead.

This painting of Christopher Columbus was done in 1519 by Sebastiano del Piombo. (Wikimedia Commons)
This painting of Christopher Columbus was done in 1519 by Sebastiano del Piombo. (Wikimedia Commons)

With 1,200 more soldiers at his disposal, rape and pillaging became rampant as well as tolerated by Columbus.

This is supported by a reported close friend of Columbus, Michele de Cuneo who wrote the first disturbing account of a relation between himself and a Native female gift given to him by Columbus.

“While I was in the boat I captured a very beautiful Carib woman, whom the said Lord Admiral gave to me, and with whom, having taken her into my cabin, she being naked according to their custom, I conceived desire to take pleasure. I wanted to put my desire into execution but she did not want it and treated me with her finger nails in such a manner that I wished I had never begun. But seeing that (to tell you the end of it all), I took a rope and thrashed her well, for which she raised such unheard of screams that you would not have believed your ears. Finally we came to an agreement in such manner that I can tell you that she seemed to have been brought up in a school of harlots.”

Several accounts of cruelty and murder include Spaniards testing the sharpness of blades on Native people by cutting them in half, beheading them in contests and throwing Natives into vats of boiling soap. There are also accounts of suckling infants being lifted from their mother’s breasts by Spaniards, only to be dashed headfirst into large rocks.

Bartolome De Las Casas, a former slave owner who became Bishop of Chiapas, described these exploits. “Such inhumanities and barbarisms were committed in my sight as no age can parallel,” he wrote. “My eyes have seen these acts so foreign to human nature that now I tremble as I write.”

Columbus Enslaved the Native People for Gold

Because Columbus reported a plethora of Natives for slaves, rivers of gold and fertile pastures to Queen Isabella and King Ferdinand, Columbus was given 17 ships and more than 1,200 men on his next expedition. However, Columbus had to deliver. In the next few years, Columbus was desperate to fulfill those promises—hundreds of Native slaves died on their way back to Spain and gold was not as bountiful as expected.

Christopher Columbus presents Native Americans to Queen Isabella.
Christopher Columbus presents Native Americans to Queen Isabella.

Columbus forced the Natives to work in gold mines until exhaustion. Those who opposed were beheaded or had their ears cut off.

In the provinces of Cicao all persons over 14 had to supply at least a thimble of gold dust every three months and were given copper necklaces as proof of their compliance. Those who did not fulfill their obligation had their hands cut off, which were tied around their necks while they bled to death—some 10,000 died handless.

In two years’ time, approximately 250,000 Indians on Haiti were dead. Many deaths included mass suicides or intentional poisonings or mothers killing their babies to avoid persecution.

According to Columbus, in a few years before his death, “Gold is the most precious of all commodities; gold constitutes treasure, and he who possesses it has all he needs in the world, as also the means of rescuing souls from purgatory, and restoring them to the enjoyment of paradise.”

Columbus Provided Native Sex Slaves to His Men

In addition to putting the Natives to work as slaves in his gold mines, Columbus also sold sex slaves to his men—some as young as 9. Columbus and his men also raided villages for sex and sport.

In the year 1500, Columbus wrote: “A hundred castellanoes are as easily obtained for a woman as for a farm, and it is very general and there are plenty of dealers who go about looking for girls; those from nine to ten are now in demand.”

Columbus’ Men Used Native People as Dog Food

In the early years of Columbus’ conquests there were butcher shops throughout the Caribbean where Indian bodies were sold as dog food. There was also a practice known as the montería infernal, the infernal chase, or manhunt, in which Indians were hunted by war-dogs.

These dogs—who also wore armor and had been fed human flesh, were a fierce match for the Indians. Live babies were also fed to these war dogs as sport, sometimes in front of horrified parents.

Columbus Returned to Spain in Shackles—But Was Pardoned

After a multitude of complaints against Columbus about his mismanagement of the island of Hispaniola, a royal commissioner arrested Columbus in 1500 and brought him back to Spain in chains.

Though he was stripped of his governor title, he was pardoned by King Ferdinand, who then subsidized a fourth voyage.

Justice

44, male

Ladies These are good qualities you need in men

from Justice on 10/13/2013 12:04 AM

1. Honest
Dishonesty is such a big, big deal breaker. No one wants to deal with a guy who constantly lies about his feelings, whereabouts, friends or anything else important. And, yes, that includes little white lies too, because if he lies about liking your outfit, there’s no telling whether he feels he can lie about something else! I (and I assume you ladies too) value the truth, in all situations. It’s always the number one determining quality that I look for in someone I’m dating when deciding if he has all the right traits to be perfect boyfriend material!

2. Intelligent

Intelligence is such a huge turn-on. Instead of trying to impress you with corny pick-up lines, he should be trying to impress you with knowledge. Intelligence is so important because it lets you know that he can make smart decisions and inferences, form thought-provoking opinions, and carry interesting conversations. There is nothing worse than a guy whom you can’t have a decent conversation with. You guys should be able to learn from one another and expand as people.

3. Open-Minded

Open-mindedness is such a good quality to have. If someone is willing to try something new, is open to innovative ideas, opinions, adventure, different styles and just an overall willingness to accept things without a cloud of judgment hanging above, he is a great guy in my book. If the guy you’re crushing on or already in a relationship with has this personality trait, then I’d say he’s a keeper!

4. Humorous

Laughter is one of life’s simplest pleasures. A guy that can make you laugh in times of heartache, times of depression or embarrassment, sadness or despair, or even just a regular day, is a guy that will help nurture a healthy relationship. Not that he has to be a jokester all the time, or a class clown per se, but a guy that can make light of the situations that might be difficult for you can surely make you feel a lot better. Laughter is a powerful medicine after all.

5. Caring/Thoughtful

I know I always want to look for someone who has a caring nature. I want to make sure that at the end of the day, he’ll be there when I need him, and that he’ll actually want to be there. Nothing is worse than being in a relationship, or getting to know someone and realizing that the only things they care about are themselves! You want to know that, should you ever need solace or comfort, they’ll be the shoulder you cry on.

6. Ambitious

Does your guy sit home all day eating Cheetos and playing video games on the couch without ever thinking of doing anything else? Then, that’s definitely a warning sign that he might not have the right qualities that make him perfect boyfriend material. Now, I in no way bash gamers, but he should want to accomplish something in his life. Whether that is goal is to be a lawyer, entrepreneur, businessman, or even a professional video game tester, he should at the very least have a plan to get to where he wants to be. His future and plans for such should always be on the horizon. Or else, you’ll be moving on, and he’ll be holding you back!

7. Understanding

A guy that is understanding is a guy who listens. Wouldn’t it be great if every guy listened AND retained the information you told him? Well, there are a few who do, and that definitely sets them apart from the rest. You want a guy to understand what you’re going through or the opinions you have, even if they don’t necessarily agree with them. Understanding is such an essential personality trait because it lets you know that communication between you two will go more smoothly than someone who refuses to see your point of view.

These are only but a few great personality traits that help you determine whether he might be perfect boyfriend material. Among amazing traits that I look for in a guy, I’d also like him to be charming, adventurous and of course compassionate. What personality traits do you feel make a guy perfect boyfriend material?

Justice

44, male

Qualities men seek for in women

from Justice on 10/03/2013 01:38 PM

Dear Ladies, here are attributes men desire in their partners, although they might not open up to you. So, read it here and be the best for him!

1. Independence and confidence

Men are naturally attracted towards confident women. Remember that there is a keen difference between confidence and arrogance. Confidence attracts while arrogance repels. Men like women who can take care of themselves and can make up their mind without any help. Confident outlook, positive body language, and independent decision making are qualities that would definitely attract men.

2. Flirting back
This is an important tool for the later years of the relationship. Flirting is essential to keep the romance alive. Men love women who will flirt with them. This makes a man feel wanted and makes him feel that his woman is still attracted to him.

3. Occasional show of feminine side
Men prefer women who keep in touch with their feminine side. So, sometimes it is good to go for a bikini wax, or invest in new clothings and accessories!

4. Just as they are
A man loves a woman who can adjust to the situation, and more so to his surroundings. Nagging is a big mood turner for men so try and avoid it. Men hate it when women want to change them or their surroundings, this can be a totally spoiler for the romance. So, accept them for what they are, and they would love you forever.

5. Honesty
Honesty is a good habit to bag, whether to attract a man or not. Men search for honesty in their partner and honest answers turn them on. When a woman is honest with her man it makes him feel the special bond between them. Dishonesty is not good for any relationship, whatsoever, leave alone a romantic one.

6. Love for sports
What kind of man does not enjoy his girl foul-mouthing the opponent’s team with him? This is a quality which drives most men mad and makes them fall in love with their girl.

7. Need for personal space
While a woman will enjoy a lifetime of cuddling, a man will always need his own space. It is just how they were designed. A man needs his ‘me’ time or his ‘buddy’ time to re-energise. So, instead of making him feel suffocated with a constant hovering around, give him some space and spare him the smothering.

8. A smart woman
A woman with brains is highly in-demand in the man’s world. Though men are visual creatures and get attracted to the ocassional ‘damsel-in-distress’; yet it is always a woman with brighter brains that will take the better man home. Sense of humour in a girl is appreciated by her man. So remember, smart is the new sexy.

Now, you know some of the things that men secretly desire in their partner. So, ladies, take a few pointers and gear-up to be the ‘girl of his dreams’.

Justice

44, male

Spiritual Signs of being in Love

from Justice on 10/01/2013 12:51 AM

1. It feels easy.

So often we get into a relationship for the wrong reasons and invariably there are constant questions or considerations that arise. Am I really attracted to them? Do I want to be “off the market” right now? Do I really want to introduce this person to my family and friends? Does he or she make enough money? We think and say things like, “We’re getting older, after all, we have to think of the future.” Is this person more trouble than they are worth? Can I live with this or that aspect of their personalities? When you are in love, there are no contingencies, only mutual respect.

In love, these questions don’t cross our minds, at least not enough to deter us from the person’s company. There is a feeling of unity with him or her, that any obstacles can be overcome and that trust is possible, even for those of us that have trouble trusting others. You seem to simply flow with each other’s energy, and don’t question the other’s devotion to you. In short, you feel joy!

2. You are wildly attracted to the person.

I’m not talking about superficial attraction, being attracted simply on merit of the person’s beauty, I’m talking about a feeling of wanting to connect with the person so fully, that physical contact is electric! The yearning to simply touch the person’s hand, or be in their company provokes a “lust” in you the likes that you have rarely, if ever, felt with another person. It’s an energy that you feel whether the person looks like what they consider to be their worst, or is dressed to the nines!

3. You can communicate effortlessly.

There is a type of communication that happens when you feel that what you say is felt, not just heard, by the other person and that they want nothing more than to know you, understand you and support you in everything you do. You can sense and feel their respect for you and admiration for who you truly are, mind, body and soul and that there is no judgement, no secrecy and a desire to make the other person feel safe and loved.

4. You are not afraid.

When you are in love, you don’t fear unfavorable outcomes. You are positive! You are not wrought with feelings of pessimism or doubt, you don’t struggle to make the pieces come together, you don’t feel that you may be hurt by the other. This does not mean that you do not have a realistic view of life, or do not know that things happen that change the course of our paths, but simply that this feeling does not consume you, or make it difficult to carry on with the relationship without fear.

5. There is no sense of urgency.

Often when we think we have found the one, we are hurriedly preparing to build a life immediately so that the relationship doesn’t “go away” or find another voice. When we are in love we are not overwhelmed with feelings of consummation, or to marry or live together immediately in lieu of all the things that should happen prior to that which will make the foundation of permanency all the more valuable, earned and precious.

We are not in a rush to marry because society dictates that we should, or to possess the person publicly so they won’t veer from us. We do not fear that if we wait, they will find another, or discover they have made a “mistake” with the relationship. When we quietly and methodically prepare for a life with a person that we love, the urgency should be only the constancy of being in the energy of the other as much as possible. It is important to be honest with oneself about the reasons why there is the need to co exist in the same space literally or energetically, as opposed to waiting until certain goals have been met to make the situation more pleasant and strategically simpler.

Energy expands infinitely and the love connection is not dependent on location, or any other-worldly superficiality that society deems indicative of its truth. When we love, we do so without expectation, and take the feeling a moment at a time, trusting that if it is part of our extended path, it will find it’s way. The universe will help to push it along in the very direction it needs to go to find it’s unified voice.

When we love, we want to change the world with that person, to use that energy to be joyful and to exhibit the values of humanity that so often are diminished by strife. A connected love will do just that. Love can find us in the most unique of situations or it can re-invent itself with a person years after the first coupling if the timing was off, but is now ready to bloom. Love can come at any time, with anyone and when we narrow our search to convention, we deny the world a chance to prosper from our love energy. When we kid ourselves about the importance of true and virtuous love, we deny the universe the very things that it strives to increase. Peace and love.

Justice

44, male

10 SIGNS IT IS NOT A RELATIONSHIP IT IS A SEX MATE.

from Justice on 09/22/2013 12:14 PM

1.Anytime you see each other it is only to have sex: So many women and men are having this type of relationship thinking that it’s more and it’s not. It’s Just Sex.

2.Only comes over at night: They call you around 10 pm or later asking if you can come over or if they can come over around midnight. A lot of people think “oh they are just really busy” no they are calling for a booty call. It’s Just Sex.

3.Doesn't want to go out anywhere : Yes staying at home is nice sometimes but there is a whole world outside of the bedroom. It’s Just Sex

4.Never talks about family and friends : Think, do you even know if their parents are alive, do they have siblings. If you don’t know it might just be sex.It is not a concern about your relationship with your siblings  or your family no affcetion for them in this case there is no concern for each other these is a pure sign of a sex mate.

5.Sexy phone caall and Sms o you only swap sexy texts or photos? Some relationships are like this but others are Just Sex.Always demanding that you dress nude or send send nude pics as messages . this is really dangerous to the afftection in the relationship , sincere friends talk something more deep than this.

6. Meeting only where sex can take place nly going to their house/apartment or vice verse might just be sex.No time for fun time or a quiet place to talk to each other .Friends most times need to be in cool places to share their affection for one another but if your visits is regulary in hotels or apartments be mindful it might just be your sex mate.
7. You don't eat together; this is also one of the things sex mates do not in common. they do not mind walking you out right after you have satisfied them sexually.
8. Avvoiding each other in public :You see them and you know they saw you and they turn away.They lack passion for you so they feel you will not represent them in public they always play cool when you meet in public .They feel you are not their type so you are only their for the wrong purpose  It’s Just Sex.
9.No time always; Always saying I am busy with work, with school or whatever. No matter how busy he says he is, if was serious about the two of you he’d make an effort to spend time with you outside the bedroom.So that both of you can be with one another.
10.There is no care :If you get visibly upset about the lack of communication or closeness between you two and doesn’t care, he probably doesn’t care about you, either.

Justice

44, male

A helpless man and his wife

from Justice on 09/22/2013 11:51 AM

There were three guys talking in the pub. Two of them are talking about the amount of control they have over their wives, while the third remains quiet.

After a while one of the first two turns to the third and says, "Well, what about you, what sort of control do you have over your wife?"

The third fellow says "I'll tell you. Just the other night my wife came to me on her hands and knees."

The first two guys were amazed. "What happened then?" they asked. "She said, 'get out from under the bed and fight like a man'."

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  »  |  Last

« Back to previous page